Low-cost, High-return Operator
Red Bluff Resources is a leader in low-cost, high-return operations. With more than 75,000 net acres and 200 operated wells, we are one of the largest and most active private exploration and production companies in the STACK Play.
Our highly skilled technical staff has more than a combined century of oil and gas experience in some of the most prolific plays in the U.S. We pride ourselves on drawing on our knowledge to provide best-in-class production, drilling and completion operations management for our assets, as well as those we contract operate.
Focused on lowering costs and increasing returns, our experts have extensive experience:
- Operating in the Anadarko, Permian, Powder River, and Bakken fields.
- Working with the Bureau of Land Management and Native American tribes operating on government and tribal lands.
- Designing and installing midstream assets, produced and freshwater handling systems, and power infrastructure.
- Applying our highly flexible operating platform to provide turn-key solutions for the management of large assets.
Data-Driven Production Operations
Real-time data and advanced analytics allow us to make quick and efficient decisions in the field to maximize production results and scale our operations. Our success is fueled by our:
- Highly scalable engineering and operations teams, with the knowledge, expertise, and resources to drive operations results.
- In-house SCADA system built on open-source automation platform with the ability to easily plug and play with existing IOT devices.
- Full suite of proprietary data analytic tools provide crucial engineering and economic fundamentals, which inform all our production and artificial lift decisions.
Our operations model also allows us to quickly and efficiently onboard new assets, including renewables, such as wind and solar. Recently, we were able to successfully close an acquisition and assume operations in less than 30 days.
Commitment to the Places We Call Home
Our goal is zero accidents for every hour of every day, 365 days a year. Red Bluff is committed to not only protecting the health and wellbeing of our employees and contractors, but of our neighbors and the communities where we operate. After all, we don’t just work here, we call it home.
We are committed to:
- Respecting those who have entrusted us with their land and those who live and work around it.
- Minimizing noise and traffic as much as possible and working with local communities to address any and all questions or concerns as we strive to be a good neighbor.
- Complying with, and almost always exceeding, health and safety regulations to ensure the wellbeing of everyone on or near our sites, while safeguarding the environment.
- Decreasing our environmental footprint through the use of soil erosion prevention techniques, produced water recycling, spill prevention measures, and more.